Join us for July Friday Night Magic! Starts at 6pm or so.
Drop in for Friday Night Magic!
We will be running Modern, Standard or Draft at 6 pm. Entry fee is just $5.00 for Modern/ Standard and $15.00 for Draft.
We seem to lean towards Modern, with a few drafts so far.
The July promo card will be given to the winners in addition to the standard booster prize support.
Come by early to get set up and be ready to play
- Decks must contain a minimum 60 cards. If a sideboard is used it must contain no more than 15 cards.
- Entry fee is $5 with prize support at 1.5 packs per player with a flat payout.
- Friday Night Magic promo foils will also be awarded starting the first Friday in June. Eight players minimum required.
- For more information on legal card sets and banned cards, please check out Wizard’s Modern Format Deck Construction Rules.
Standard is a rotating format where you build decks using cards from the most recently released Magic sets. Evolving game play and fresh strategies make it one of the most popular ways to play at home and in events like Friday Night Magic. Please check out Wizard’s Standard Format Deck Construction Rules.
Each player will receive 3 boosters and then make a minimum 40 card deck to compete for additional prizes. Entry fee is $15.
Matches start at 7 pm.
- Prize support for this event will be 1.5 packs per player.
- Friday Night Magic promo foils will also be awarded starting the first Friday in July. Eight players minimum required.
The promo card for July is:
Play in an FNM this July, and this could be you! Wait, yours, not you. (Wizards of the Coast does not endorse, condone, or engage in freaky magical person-stretching.) This painful-looking take on Spatial Contortion from Joseph Meehan is July’s promo card, and it’s ready to twist your opponent’s creatures into oblivion—or your own into damage-dealing monstrosities!