The Burning Metronome: The latest addition to our comic section!
We are carrying the six issue in one Graphic novel, as well as the 7th and latest issue!
The Usual Suspects meets The Twilight Zone – a murder mystery graphic novel with supernatural undertones.
WHAT IT IS:
- A supernatural murder mystery, told in six 22 page chapters
- All in 150 page hard-cover graphic novel.
- Written by R. Alan Brooks, featuring pencil and ink art by Dion Harris with coloring and lettering by Matt Strackbein.
It’s sort of a cross between The Twilight Zone and The Usual Suspects, but here’s the synopsis.
WHAT IT’S ABOUT:
Six courageous explorers find themselves trapped in another world, populated by the strangest creatures they’ve ever seen: human beings.
You can read our 1st issue for FREE, by clicking on this link.
WHO WE ARE:
- Matt is best known for writing and illustrating short stories in Dark Horse Comics’ BPRD.
- Alan is most notable for writing Spotless, and hosting MotherF**ker In A Cape, the comic book podcast that focuses on marginalized members of geek culture.
Follow the artists @ https://www.facebook.com/theburningmetronome/